Old 10-30-2010, 06:56 AM

I personally have not heard yet. Hopefully someone here might know more, because I would be interested to know if this is true. I love sandwiches, but I had a feeling that can not be all good for me.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:01 AM

I've never heard of any negatives from mixing proteins and carbs either, did they say it was just in the same bite like sandwiches, or on the same plate like spaghetti and meatballs or steak and potatoes as well?
Old 11-18-2010, 06:44 PM

Meat is an excellent source of protein, should be your mixing protein and carbs, high protein foods all the parts. There are numerous changes in meat, you can choose. Including chicken, fish, pork and beef, and even in your main course.
Old 11-26-2010, 05:36 AM

Fractionation of protein carbohydrate diet is called decoupled and has been designed as the Hay diet. Eating well leads to food takes longer to digest and the incomplete digestion of food particles that become fat balls of toxins and cellulite.
Old 01-31-2011, 10:14 AM

Usually, some carbohydrates will be eaten in any protein meal, because the vegetables so strongly advocated as absolutely essential in a protein meal contain carbohydrates. We can also add a tortilla or a few croutons to the meal and not exceed the body's ability to digest the protein. If the carbohydrates are less than 18% by volume, the body can still recognize the focus of the meal as protein and digest it accordingly. Some protein foods and some vegetables become starches when cooked for an extended period of time or at high temperatures, particularly above 200° F. Those foods include beans, corn and peas.
Old 04-03-2011, 03:11 AM

Default Complex Ovarian Cyst

An ovarian cyst is any collection of fluid, surrounded by a very thin wall, within an ovary. Any ovarian follicle that is larger than about two centimeters is termed an ovarian cyst. An ovarian cyst can be as small as a pea, or larger than an orange.Most ovarian cysts are functional in nature, and harmless.Complex Ovarian Cyst
In the US, ovarian cysts are found in nearly all premenopausal women, and in up to 14.8% of postmenopausal women.[citation needed]Ovarian cysts affect women of all ages. They occur most often, however, during a woman's childbearing years.Some ovarian cysts cause problems, such as bleeding and pain. Surgery may be required to remove cysts larger than 5 centimeters in diameter.

Last edited by santa; 04-03-2011 at 03:29 AM.
Old 04-03-2011, 03:25 AM

Default Complex Ovarian Cyst

There are several other conditions affecting the ovary that are described as types of cysts, but are not usually grouped with the functional cysts. (Some of these are more commonly or more properly known by other names.) These includeermoid cystChocolate cyst of ovary: An endometrioma, endometrioid cyst, endometrial cyst, or chocolate cyst is caused by endometriosis, and formed when a tiny patch of endometrial tissue (the mucous membrane that makes up the inner layer of the uterine wall) bleeds, sloughs off, becomes transplanted, and grows and enlarges inside the ovaries.Complex Ovarian Cyst
A polycystic-appearing ovary is diagnosed based on its enlarged size — usually twice normal —with small cysts present around the outside of the ovary. It can be found in "normal" women, and in women with endocrine disorders. An ultrasound is used to view the ovary in diagnosing the condition. Polycystic-appearing ovary is different from the polycystic ovarian syndrome, which includes other symptoms in addition to the presence of