Old 09-21-2010, 07:04 AM

Atkins Diet is a system that allows our body to lose weight in a natural way to induce a change in metabolism. Your body is able to burn fats and carbohydrates to provide energy to function properly. Carbohydrate as glucose, is the first fuel for energy supply in our body. The Dr. Atkins suggests that when we reduce our consumption of carbohydrates significantly, our bodies burn carbohydrates convert to fat as fuel.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:22 AM

So I started Atkins low-carb eating just to stop weight gain. I would like to get out of control appetite control. I never imagined that I could lose weight without hunger or exercise, because I became disabled. I never took the trouble of weighing and measuring until I noticed that the clothing has been meteoric.
Old 09-27-2010, 04:20 PM

Since its inception in 1972, the four-phase Atkins Diet, which stresses high protein and minimal carbohydrate ingestion, has proved both popular and controversial
Old 09-28-2010, 06:19 AM
Banned

Atkins Diet is one kind of system that allows our body to lose weight naturally by inducing a change in metabolism. Atkins is useful to many people and caused not only significant weight loss - but also improved health. Many people are demanding food at first and need to make major behavior modification to get the best of Atkins.
Old 10-02-2010, 02:51 AM
Banned

Well, Atkins Diet plan is based on figuring out how much carbohydrate is in everything you eat. Therefore, it is the best way to learn about carbohydrates counting.It is also one of the easiest diets to help you lose weight.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:16 AM

Atkins diet contains restrictions on the transfer of more carbohydrates the body's metabolism on glucose as fuel to burn stored fat in the body. This process is called ketosis, begins with insulin are at low levels in normal men, insulin is lowest when blood glucose.
Old 10-09-2010, 07:27 AM

Diet based on the theory that overweight people eat too many carbohydrates. Our bodies burn fat and carbohydrates to produce energy, but carbohydrates are used first. Author drastically reducing carbs and eating more protein and fat, our bodies naturally lose weight by burning stored fat efficiently.
Old 10-13-2010, 04:48 AM
Banned

Atkins diet focuses on a varied diet of good carbohydrates and proteins. It helps to prevent cardiovascular disease, lower cholesterol and increase HDL cholesterol LPD. Other studies say that the diet also help to prevent heart disease, coronary artery disease, arrhythmias, osteoporosis and kidney stones.
Old 10-13-2010, 05:49 AM

After a while, it seemed that everything around me was on this diet. Some are still single, and has lost weight, but relatively few have struggled to stay long. Personally, I never tried because I do not care to limit certain foods, but not completely.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:52 AM

The Atkins Diet involves restriction of carbohydrates to pass more often the bodys metabolism of glucose as fuel to burn stored body fat. This process is called ketosis, begins when insulin levels are low in normal men, insulin is lower when glucose levels.