Go Back   NutriQuiz Forums > Exercise & Fitness > Fitness Training
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2008, 11:57 PM

Sadly we ended up not signing up due to conflicts in our schedule. I really hope to try it though. I think it just sounds like fun and a great way to get some exercise in that would be fun to do.
Old 02-11-2008, 05:38 AM

I am currently taking aqua aerobics at my local gym and although the people there are signficantly older than me, I do not let that stop me from working out. I am there for the same reason as they are which is for a great workout.
Old 02-11-2008, 11:13 PM

Default aque aerobics

I am older and I find it is harder for me to excerise the way I should. I have been thinking about during this. I think that it might be easier for me.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:01 AM

Instead of aqua aerobics I am thinking about just swimming laps at the pool here. I think that will still give me a great full body workout.
Old 02-15-2008, 07:26 PM

Even though I don't swim, I think swimming gives a full body workout so that should keep you nicely toned while still burning calories.
Old 02-15-2008, 11:25 PM

Swimming really is a great way to exercise, but I think that the main problem is that it's hard for adults to learn to swim if they don't already know, easier for kids.
Old 09-14-2010, 06:09 AM

Yes I am currently taking aqua aerobics at my local gym and although the people there are significantly older than me, This is really great exercise for our body it will give you flexible body and also very helpful in our weight loss.
Old 10-26-2010, 04:38 AM

When I belonged to a gym they had water aerobics. I didn't participate because I felt the need to actually perspire while exercising, and I wanted to reap the benefits of weight bearing activities.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:56 PM

I did water aerobics in the past and probably before you register for another class this fall. The best classes that I can remember, it is deep water exercises with a belt IPO. I enjoyed the aqua aerobics much more than regular and could see results quickly because of opposition from the water.