Go Back   NutriQuiz Forums > Diet & Nutrition > Dieting & Weightloss
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2010, 06:12 AM
Banned

I felt helpless and aimless and did not know what to do in life. In my desperation to find some kind of objective, I decided to lose weight. That's what made me really want to lose weight. And it's kind of fun that I had suffered from years of people making comments just my size, and that the comments did not mean anything to me. It seems so obvious, but my revelation when I realized I had to do it for me. None of my family or my friends or stupid idiotic comments made. It helped me understand how I had been negligent over the years.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:07 PM

Eat a diet food with lots of fresh fruit and vegetables.If you need to lose weight, choose a well balanced diet food such as Weight Watchers, rather than a fad diet.Use low-fat milk-dairy products in eating. Mostly eat fruits and vegetables that are currently available in-season. In lose weight you can not eat calories, saturated fats, cholesterol, sodium, and sugar. Daily maintain a physical activity that achieves fitness and balances energy expenditure with calorie intake.
Old 09-30-2010, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypso View Post
What motivated you all to make the decision to lose weight? For me it was travel. I love taking trips, but the extra weight was making it hard for me to get around. I went on an Alaskan cruise last summer and couldn't go on some of the tours I wanted because I couldn't do the walking that was required. I hate feeling limited that way, so I decided it was time to get serious about my diet.
I think what really made me want to lose weight was high school and college. I was tired of being "the fat kid" in school, so I started exercising and I checked out healthytrim.com and a few other weight loss programs.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:49 PM
Banned

Mine motivation is my wife you really support me when i am so fat that i can't sit and stand properly without any help and diet so worst that i can eat 10 people food..With mine support i have join Weight losing program and now we can enjoy our normal life.....
Old 10-21-2010, 03:06 PM

Well to loss the weight there is require to follow the below steps, I follow it regularly:

(1) Avoid the fast food
(2) Avoid the stress, hyper tension, worries and so on
(3) Follow the exercise and diet schedule
(4) Drink plenty water
(5) Motivate yourself to maintain the health
Old 10-25-2010, 10:43 AM

The human body is designed to survive, and when you get too few calories and not enough water, we can really shut down our metabolism to a problem where you do not burn fat and store water. So do editor of gravity, but you can win the gravity of the fluid accumulation increased.
Old 10-27-2010, 08:36 PM

Figure definitely does weigh more than fat, if you use physics the equation is density= mass/ volume so if you're saying that muscle is more dense and the volumes of fat and muscle are equal.... then density equals mass (because the volumes are canceled out) so if muscle is more dense it is heavier.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:57 PM

Well to loss the weight there is require to follow the below steps:

(1) Avoid the fast food
(2) Avoid the stress, hyper tension, worries and so on
(3) Follow the exercise and diet schedule
(4) Drink plenty water
(5) Motivate yourself to maintain the health
Old 11-06-2010, 06:30 AM

Following tip i use to reduce weight
1. Gym
2. Sports
3. Morning walk
4. Exercise
Whats about You??
Old 11-09-2010, 08:35 AM

It is one thing to look at this list and marvel at it’s size but in fact to make the biggest changes in your life you just have to make a couple small changes at a time in your life until life is where you want it to be.There are thousands of communities out there, so keep looking until you find the one that fits you. Fruits and vegetables are packed with beneficial fibers, vitamins and antioxidants. They fill up your stomach fast so you feel full earlier. They are also low in calories and helps to keep your calorie count low.