Go Back   NutriQuiz Forums > Diet & Nutrition > Dieting & Weightloss
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2010, 05:55 PM

It is very good topic to discuss the strangest diet. It is very interesting for everyone. There are so many different diets macrobiotic strange, Cabbage Soup Diet Fruitarianism, Sleeping Beauty Food and many more diets, in my opinion, I think that the macrobiotic diet is best for everyone.
Old 09-25-2010, 12:30 PM

Well, as my experience I have seen that a person to loss the weight he was follow the diet program daily but in his diet there is too much quantity of the food and also follow the too much exercise to burn the unnecessary calories. But as my view that's strategy is not effectively work.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:31 AM

strangest diet I ever tried was what you should eat bluefin tuna in the car. It was so bad, and stay on it for a long time.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:09 AM

I do not know much about the diet of chocolate, but I am doing Diet.The macrobiotic diet macrobiotics is actually very old. It's going to eat as a staple food grains to supplement other foods such as vegetables and avoiding highly refined processed foods.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:21 AM

Cabbage soup, and little else. For seven days we eat only cabbage soup, along with a limited amount of fruits, vegetables and meat. Although some studies have shown that the soup before a meal can be encouraged to consume fewer calories, the cabbage soup diet is basically a starvation diet. But even if you are hungry and miserable for a few days, only to lose weight with this diet is water weight.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:48 AM

Breatharians argue that food and water are not necessary, you can live alone in the sun. It has not been properly documented successes, and many have died trying to prove it. However, there are many famous breatharians with dedication after.
Old 10-25-2010, 10:42 AM

The principle of this diet is, if you are awake, you do not eat." Sleeping Beauty diet, a system that literally allows dieters to stay out of pounds, while heavy sedation for several days. Elvis was reportedly a fan of that, right, when he had some difficulty squeezing those trademark white suits.
Old 10-28-2010, 07:34 AM

If you are looking for yoga clothes, remember, the main purpose of what you need to reach the yoga clothes for you. You need the clothes to move with you in a variety of positions and provides the tissues need to have a softness and flow with the body.
Old 11-12-2010, 06:19 PM

Proper diet is most necessary for weight loss. Drink 9-10 glass of water per day. Eat green vegetables for weight loss. Daily eat one apple per day. Eat a little high quality protein food with each meal. Eat more Grape fruits. Avoid foods that are high in fat and calories. Avoid foods that are high in sugars.
Old 11-18-2010, 06:31 PM

Attached to the human intestinal tapeworm, a parasite as siphoning off nutrients from the food you eat. If you eat a tapeworm cysts, let it grow in you, who claimed that the worm diet will help you lose 1-2 pounds a week.