Old 02-19-2008, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsH View Post
I used to be a nanny for baby twins. They were just 5 months when I started to care for them. I was alone with them from 6 am to 8 pm. They were impossible to get on any kind of schedule and they never slept or eat at the same time. So.. the only thing I was able to eat was what I could grab and eat in a min, which was cookies. I actually lost 30 pounds - but its possible that also was due to not sitting still at all until 8 pm...
Well now! I think I like the sound of this cookie diet! Wonder if it would work for candy bars, too? I guess as long as more calories are burned than are eaten, anything would work... but I'm sure I'd feel sick with too much of anything including chocolate. (I can't believe I just said that! hehe)
Old 02-19-2008, 07:04 PM

It would be fun to try a cookie diet but I'm sure I'd feel constantly sick if I had to stick to just them for too long. I haven't tried any extreme diet but when money was tight in university I did have to go with the pasta and toast forced "diet" and I lost about twenty or thirty pounds . . . probably from malnutrition.
Old 02-19-2008, 10:22 PM

After I got off of here yesterday I thought of one that always seemed strange to me and that was the cookie diet I seen advertised once. Anyone ever heard of this diet?
Old 02-19-2008, 11:24 PM

Default strangest diets

Quote:
Originally Posted by trick-r-treat View Post
I heard something about a cookie diet. I didn't even bother looking into that one!!
I have never heard of a cookie diet. I would like to see it just to see what it would have to say. I just can't imagine a cookie diet.
Old 02-21-2008, 09:37 PM

I wish I had more information on it for you but I have yet to catch it on TV again. I am with you though it is hard to really think that this would work.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:12 PM

I think I've seen ads for the cookie diet. Apparently it's a low calorie cookie with all kinds of nutrients. Kinda takes the fun out of the whole concept of cookie if you ask me.
Old 01-22-2009, 11:36 AM

Chocklate really works great for me.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:31 AM

The Sleeping Beauty diet:
The principle behind this diet is: ?if you aren?t awake, you aren?t eating?. The Sleeping Beauty Diet, a regime that allows the dieter to literally sleep off the pounds while under heavy sedation for several days. Elvis was reportedly a fan of that one, right about the time when he was having a little trouble squeezing into those trademark white jump suits
________
Wendie 99

Last edited by alexjoan; 04-08-2011 at 07:09 PM.
Old 06-29-2010, 07:16 AM

Default yoga clothing

Chocolate diet! This is sound like Diet with test!
I have some Strangest diet examples, hope it will help you,
Cabbage Soup Diet
Vinegar Diet
Sleeping Beauty Diet
Martha’s Vineyard Diet
The Breatharian Diet
Old 07-24-2010, 11:18 AM

I do not know much about the chocolate diet but I am doing Macrobiotic Diet.The macrobiotic diet is actually very old. He comes to eating grains as a staple food supplemented with other foodstuffs such as vegetables and beans, and avoiding the use of very refined processed foods. This is probably the least bizarre diet in the list, but it has a salient feature: some leaders in the field of macrobiotics advocate smoking for good health, saying that it is non-macrobiotic foods that Smoking causes cancer.