Old 02-11-2008, 06:48 AM

My meals are equal to each other and my largest meal in my dinner, and I have a dessert of fruit as my last thing that I will eat if I get a little hungry.
Old 02-11-2008, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tater03 View Post
I am the same way in that my biggest meal of the day seems to be dinner. I never really thought about it having to be lunch. I have always just assumed that the biggest meal was supposed to be breakfast which to be honest is my least favorite.
My biggest meal is always dinner, too... but yes, I've heard that it's a good idea to make it lunch. That just isn't possible for my lifestyle, though. That said, I think that *late* dinners are a lot worse than earlier dinners. Because of the digestion issues and making sure to get enough exercise and moving after dinner, I've always made sure to serve it and eat before 6 p.m.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:25 PM

Dinner has always been my heaviest meal for the day. Since I started working and became weight conscious I reduced the amount of food I had in the latter part of the evening, but I have never heard that concept before. I think it should work though.
Old 02-17-2008, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katharina View Post
My biggest meal is always dinner, too... but yes, I've heard that it's a good idea to make it lunch. That just isn't possible for my lifestyle, though. That said, I think that *late* dinners are a lot worse than earlier dinners. Because of the digestion issues and making sure to get enough exercise and moving after dinner, I've always made sure to serve it and eat before 6 p.m.
I know that eating late at night and then going to bed just lets the fat lie there and build up, so no snacking after 7 pm is a habit I'm trying to get into.
Old 03-13-2011, 03:38 AM

Nowadays you should now start changing your lifestyle to live healthy. You must eat fruits and vegetables to avoid disease and go stronger. You should also make daily routines to burn fats.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:09 AM

Location: Ultralife Healthcare Limited 2 Printers End Gatehouse Way Aylesbury Buckinghamshire HP19 8DB
Default reply

well yes that is true that eating lunch heavy heavy lunch and then doing some rest can help you gain weight and you will get obese. (lol) but be careful dear too much fats bring lot's of problems and diseases with them as for women it bring breast cancer. and for males heart attacks.