Go Back   NutriQuiz Forums > Diet & Nutrition > Dieting & Weightloss

Old 01-31-2008, 09:59 PM

Society and the medical profession should not dictate whether or not women should be thin, but that doesn't mean that it's not okay to be thin.

Some people are naturally thin, so I think that it does differ from person to person. Sure women, in general, are supposed to have more body fat, but it does really offend me when I hear people call thin women names like "stick", or say "Real women have curves". Some women are naturally thing, not on the rounder side. ALL body types should be appreciated, and that does not mean ruling out those who are thin.
Old 02-01-2008, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewel View Post
Society and the medical profession should not dictate whether or not women should be thin, but that doesn't mean that it's not okay to be thin.

Some people are naturally thin, so I think that it does differ from person to person. Sure women, in general, are supposed to have more body fat, but it does really offend me when I hear people call thin women names like "stick", or say "Real women have curves". Some women are naturally thing, not on the rounder side. ALL body types should be appreciated, and that does not mean ruling out those who are thin.
I agree with you that all body types should be appreciated. People should strive to be healthy, and not everyone who is healthy is going to look the same so we shouldn't strive to look like anyone in particular.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:09 PM

Basically, it depends upon the habit of the routine like exercise, dieting and so on. There is required to follow the exercise schedule and diet program daily. Another thing is that avoid the junk food to get effective result.
Old 10-25-2010, 10:46 AM

My family is very different body type, then look for my family, it is difficult to say what someone will look like. I think some people gain weight more easily than others, related to metabolism. My sister and I, for example, are very different. I am very thin and is heavier on the side.