Old 02-23-2008, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tater03 View Post
Thanks, I think you are right though. I don't want to ruin the friendship so I will just be there for her and enjoy the friendship itself. Hopefully it will all work out in the end.
I can tell that you really care about your friend. That might make all the difference in the world to her.

Hang in there!
Old 09-20-2008, 05:44 PM

How did we become such big fat bigots? Why are we heaping so much scorn on people who are overweight? I don't think anyone sets out to become a size 24, any more than anyone sets out to become addicted to 20 Winfields a day - weight gain, like an addiction, can sneak up on you. But at least if you're a smoker who's trying to give up, you have a couple of things going for you. One is a national Quitline which offers free support and encouragement. The other is a ban on tobacco advertising. If you're overweight and trying to change your eating habits, on the other hand, there's no escape from the promotion of the kind of foods that feed a weight problem.

Last edited by Atte2d; 09-20-2008 at 05:50 PM.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsH View Post
yeah I second the need for professional help. I have talked to people who have been in the same situation as your friend and they say that they honestly saw themselves as 'fat' when looking in the mirror even though there where very underweight.
i totally agree with you that's she need to concerned the physician and follow the instruction and recommendation of the physician ...
Old 05-25-2010, 07:00 AM

You have to make a plan for your diet and select a foods which is rich source of protein and vitamins. Start the regular exercise on daily basis. Thank you.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:13 AM
Banned

I think it might help for people in this situation to see some of the changes made to photos of popular models and celebrities. Even though the anorexic uses the word "fat" It might actually be "legs aren't long enough" or "neck is too short" that is being interpreted as "fat
Old 07-07-2010, 10:52 AM

Yes, you. = (That sounds like when I went to my little episode for consumption. It's very, very bad. You have to face this now. ASAP. I ignored my problem for a long, long, and I lost all my years of school to care body image as crazyyyyy, and now I feel like I lost a lot of time that could be fun = (Yes, it is well ahead of the food mourn.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:52 PM
Banned

I can respect people who are trying to lose weight or be healthier, if not give me a lesson or go on and on about this, especially when I am enjoying my food! I asked my mother to keep these comments to himself, as it is very discouraging for all and despite their efforts, sometimes you can not stop being a hypocrite if I laughed and I thank my lucky stars I managed not inherit this trait in particular.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:06 AM

I believe that your friends will really need professional help. I think eating is a joyous experience, but sometimes it's a bay. I think everyone should make a plan for their diet and also.I think she really has experience for advice.
Old 01-31-2011, 10:41 AM

Researchers have found that fat and thin people can eat roughly the same number of calories, but it seems that the type of food they are eating is different.

There is a very popular theory that goes something like: too much fat makes you fat. This may be right in principle (large amounts of saturated fat in the diet are not healthy), but it's important to remember that some fats are absolutely essential, hence their name: essential fatty acids.
Old 03-13-2011, 03:31 AM

The idea behind this completely free weight loss diet plan is quite simple... it's the ANTI-fad diet. It is the complete opposite of every borderline idiotic and completely unnecessary diet program in existence. It is based strictly on common sense and the simplest and healthiest way the human body was meant to lose weight. It is not based on fancy gimmicks and making sales.