Old 02-03-2008, 09:20 PM

Ha ha, it makes me feel funny when I don't drink water to be honest, I don't drink it particularly to try to be healthy, I just need to drink a lot! I do have quite a lot when I first get up in the morning, then the rest is spread pretty evenly. I have heard that there is such a thing as drinking TOO much water - ie you can drown yoursef or something(??!), but I think you must need to drink a lot more for that to happen ( I hope!!)
Old 02-05-2008, 10:20 AM

yeah i heard about that too ( too much water i mean) My husband uses that excuss to drink very little water and more coke. I have no idea how much water is 'dangerouse' , but I have a feeling it also matters how fast you drink it. I heard one woman died because she drank to much water, but she tried to drink massive amounts in very short time as she took part in a competition.
Old 02-06-2008, 09:38 PM

Yeah , I heard of somebody dying from it too - scary - especially when you drink as much as me!
Old 02-06-2008, 10:13 PM

I tend to agree with the addicted thing. I'm addicted to caffeine and I know it. If I wake later than normal and have had no caffeine, my body lets me know by the splitting headache I have. A cup of tea makes it go away.
Old 02-11-2008, 05:59 AM

I don't drink much soda but I do understand how it can get addicting especially with all of that caffeine and sugar in them.
Old 09-27-2010, 04:28 PM

Coffee has antioxidants and is good for you, esp. if filtered like brewed coffee
Old 04-18-2011, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario20 View Post
not sure if the states got this yet but diet coke in france launched two new types of diet coke. one with vitamins and the other is an antioxydant formula( green tea). btw i tried them both and they taste no different than the original to me.
That's actually very interesting because I always thought that even diet soda's aren't good for you when trying to lose weight. I'm just wondering if this could some other marketing scheme by coke to try and compete with natural weight loss pills and weight loss supplements. Either way, I think the best and most effective way to lose weight is simple exercise and healthy eating.
Old 07-24-2012, 07:43 AM

Location: Ultralife Healthcare Limited 2 Printers End Gatehouse Way Aylesbury Buckinghamshire HP19 8DB
Default reply

well yes rather then taking antioxidants better is to take simple diet coke or water instead of any thing else.