Go Back   NutriQuiz Forums > Diet & Nutrition > Dieting & Weightloss
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2010, 12:27 PM
Banned

The Atkins diet is one of the most popular diets on the market. It is also one of the easiest diet to help you lose weight. The Atkins diet includes decreasing the amount of carbohydrate intake from day to day. To obtain results with low carb diet weight loss a person should stop eating sugar and starches. Foods made with flour and sugar, such as bread, muffins, cakes and cookies must be completely avoided.
Old 10-27-2010, 08:29 PM

I thought a lot, though a native food, and not imported from all over the planet, it does not enormous processing (such as sausage, chicken nuggets, 5% meat), or pumped full of chemicals to make it big, taste better or last longer. When you mention the kind of pork pies, though Churchill is likely to be better than your crap down Tescos.
Old 10-28-2010, 01:04 PM
Banned

Atkins Diet is a system that allows your body to lose weight the natural way to motivate a change in eating habits and metabolism. It is based on the principle of evil to limit the intake of carbohydrates in your diet meals plan.As Melting cravings, you will feel the energy, both mentally and physically.
Old 10-30-2010, 06:58 AM

What does everyone think of this plan? My sister is the case, but I think its very unhealthy to cut all carbohydrates. I think I read somewhere that Atkins had actually died from this scheme. What are your views on the
Old 11-03-2010, 11:42 AM
Banned

The main idea of the Atkins diet is to improve your eating habits. It focuses on having a balanced intake of protein and carbohydrates.The Atkins diet is composed of essential carbohydrates with fats and proteins. These keep the body feel satisfied and full to prevent food cravings .Atkins helps to maintain blood sugar at a desirable level, which takes you away from a dangerous disease like diabetes.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:01 AM

I'm not into any kind of diet that has you eliminate any one food group. A girl at my work has "been on" this diet for like a year, but she can never fully stick to it and she doesn't seem to have lost any weight
Old 11-04-2010, 05:57 PM
Banned

Atkins Diet is a system that allows our body to lose weight naturally by inducing a change in metabolism. Our body can burn fat and carbohydrates to provide energy to function properly.
Old 11-09-2010, 05:46 AM

Atkins diet is very new in nature. It allows higher levels of proteins and lipids, while the proposed scheme is generally low in carbohydrates. This is a diet rich in protein and fat but low in carbohydrates. During the first phase, carbohydrate consumption is limited to a very small amount. People have the right to eat fish and meat.
Old 11-17-2010, 07:53 AM

The Atkins diet is not a good option because it reduces the carbohydrates and increase protein intake, which is good because you should eat a serving of meat everyday.If palm to reduce your bad carbs because carbs that give energy and you do not have enough, and you have no energy to do anything. its supposed to be 50-60% of their calories from carbohydrates and only 10.15% of protein.
Old 11-20-2010, 10:26 AM

Atkins is a system that allows our body to lose weight in a natural way to achieve a change in metabolism. The body to burn fat and carbohydrates to produce energy to function properly. Carbohydrates such as glucose, is the first fuel energy in our body. Dr. Atkins suggests that we can significantly reduce the consumption of carbohydrates, our bodies convert carbohydrates to burn fat as fuel.