Old 01-29-2008, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiona View Post
My favourite exercises to do are Yoga, Pilates which I am able to do anywhere that I like. With Yoga I am also able to do relaxation techniques to help me stay focused, centered and keep my stress low. I also love to dance and it is fun as well.
There's a class at the gym that my wife goes to that's a combination of yoga and pilates, she really loves it
Old 02-06-2008, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiona View Post
My favourite exercises to do are Yoga, Pilates which I am able to do anywhere that I like. With Yoga I am also able to do relaxation techniques to help me stay focused, centered and keep my stress low. I also love to dance and it is fun as well.

I'm finding I really enjoy yoga and pilates as well. The stretches and poses really seem to help out with my tense muscles and I feel more relaxed after doing them. Although I don't feel as though I've gotten as good a workout as opposed to lifting weights or running.
Old 02-10-2008, 03:10 AM

I love to do abdominal exercises. I hear that crunches are not as effecive as they were once thought to be, but I love to do them. Push ups are surprisingly another one of my favorites.
Old 02-11-2008, 05:45 AM

I am not able to lift weights and such due to a pain condition that I have so the Yoga and Pilates have been really helpful to strengthening me and I do not have the intense pain after each workout. I do some minimal strength training, and low number weight lifting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by debrajean View Post
I'm finding I really enjoy yoga and pilates as well. The stretches and poses really seem to help out with my tense muscles and I feel more relaxed after doing them. Although I don't feel as though I've gotten as good a workout as opposed to lifting weights or running.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:59 AM

Well my favorite exercises is my Zumba party. It really works I have lost 96 pounds in 15 months with zumba. I weighted 226 pounds when I started Zumba. I loved it so much I am now a zumba instructor. I do not watch what I eat! I has changed my life.
Old 06-29-2010, 07:28 AM

Default yoga clothing

Hi,
My favorite exercise to do are
Yoga
Squats
Pushups
Pullups & Chinups
Old 08-05-2010, 09:21 AM

I have all the equipments of the gym. I am still follow the push up , sit up , running , yoga. Although mine favorites. I hope that I will start weight lifting as well .
Old 09-27-2010, 06:38 AM

Exercise is good for our health, My favourite exercise is yoga, Yoga is the best for maintain our body and and there are lots of benefits, this is my personal experiences, It will give us flexible body.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:53 AM

Hello,
Walking is my favorite exercise, walking for days over an hour, or listen to music or just feel better after both the body and mind. and Its great help to me this exercise.
Old 10-12-2010, 06:13 AM

My favourite Exercise that i like to dot it:->
1)Walking,
2)Cycling,
3)Swimming,
4)Yoga and Medication,
5)Push up......