Old 08-29-2010, 06:45 AM

Default The benefits From Fruits.

The huge benefits of fruits are not noticed since the junk food containing high amount of fats. To stay healthy a plenty of fruits in your diet can help. Most fruits are full of vitamins, mineral, fiber and other natural nutrients. Plenty of fruit in your diet keep you away from deadly sickness like Coronary heart disease, Diabetes, Alzheimer’s and mainly Cancer which are endemic in the current world.

The nutrients in the fruit can help you repair damaged cells and fight infection. Damaged Cells causes Free Radicals which can be due to Smoking, Alcohol and even pollution can be prevented consuming enough of fruits.
The fiber contain in Fruits can keep the Digestive system working properly and powerfully excrete the toxins leading to Colon and bowel cancer.

“An Apple a day keeps the doctor away” remember that fruits keep you healthy and infections out of you.
Old 10-02-2010, 11:30 AM

I think there are many benefits of eating fruits and vegetables instead of eating them in most cases. As a parent, I often struggled at times with my children to make them eat vegetables and some fruits.
Old 10-06-2010, 01:44 PM

The benefits From Fruits :
Apples :
Apples are loaded with fiber, and are high in vitamins, making them delicious and excellent for weight loss efforts

Banana :
Bananas can stimulate the production of haemoglobin in the blood

Papaya :
Papaya contains the digestive enzyme papain and therefore valuable for aiding digestion

Strawberries :
Strawberries are loaded with vitamin C, potassium, fibre, and folic acid, making them a necessary staple in everyone’s diet

Cherries :
They contain many vitamins, minerals and compounds which have many health benefits.
Old 10-09-2010, 07:25 AM

These are the benefit of fruit:=
  1. potential for weight control
  2. more energy for exercising
  3. reduced risk of cardiovascular diseases
  4. reduced risk of developing cancers
  5. lower blood pressure
  6. potential to lower cholesterol
  7. reduced change of developing type 2 diabetes
  8. potential to slow down age process
Old 10-13-2010, 05:03 AM
Banned

Fruit contains antioxidants that are vital to the fight against serious diseases, including cancer. Antioxidants work by preventing free radicals from attacking the body. These so-called free radicals are responsible for damaging cells, which can cause many diseases such as cardiovascular and Alzheimer's.
Old 10-13-2010, 11:01 AM

Fruits are most important of health. Green foods are especially good for circulation. It's really interesting things. Normally I do not care if I ate fruit. Sometimes after a good meal I take a banana or an apple, and in most cases, everything is fine, but sometimes I have stomach pain.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:45 AM

Most of the work of natural laxatives, to help regulate the digestive system of the body. They provide roughage and fiber, it is important to help your body rid itself of waste.
Old 11-06-2010, 06:40 AM

Fruit make us healthy and Strong. It make us active and fresh whole day.
If You want to stay healthy than eat regularly Fruit.
Old 11-13-2010, 11:35 AM

Fruits are a natural source of energy and nutrients you need to give the body many to continue in their work, and gives your body a wide range of food value, such as fiber, potassium, folic acid, vitamins A and C.fruit contain some calories. If you start eating fruits in addition to what you eat normally, you are adding calories (overweight), and fruits instead address some other food high calories.
Old 11-18-2010, 05:24 AM

There are many benefits of fruits for health.I only know that the papaya is very good for the skin, softens the skin, but by dint know that it is useful for cracked heels. Now, I learned that the form can be beneficial to the fruits of our beauty. Want to know more about you.