Old 02-08-2008, 04:30 AM

Default I lost 8 pounds !!

I have been trying to change my eating habits for the last couple of months. Cutting out much of the sweets and empty carbs, I checked my weight on Monday and I lost 8 pounds, I really estatic.
Old 02-09-2008, 01:25 AM

thats great!!! It so nice to see the result of your hard work like that. Please don't reward yourself with chocolate as I always do...
Old 02-09-2008, 02:17 AM

It is good that 8 pounds are lost. I tried to reduce some weight but really wasn't able to make it so much. I worked out at the gym but on my way back home brought some fast food to eat out of hunger, that is the biggest mistake ever done. Now I am prefering walking which is being more helpful then working out at gym.
Old 02-09-2008, 11:53 PM

Congratulations. I think it is great when you see people that are losing weight and actually seeing the results. Keep up the great work if you are looking to lose more.
Old 02-10-2008, 07:06 PM

Well done Liza! I too am trying to forego "empty " carbs , but really struggle when it comes to sweets as so many people bring them into work all the time!
Old 02-11-2008, 01:11 AM

Congratulations!

It is amazing that small changes can yield great results without killing yourself at a gym or starvation dieting!
Old 02-11-2008, 05:17 AM

Congratulations on your recent weight loss, and if you want to reward yourself do it moderately or reward yourself with a fun activity that you like doing, it does not always have to be food.
Old 02-11-2008, 11:47 PM

Congratulations, Liza. You deserve to be really proud and happy. I've been working on weight loss, too, and it's harder than most people seem to think. But hopefully one of these days I'll be posting about how much weight I've lost!
Old 02-13-2008, 12:31 PM

Thanks guys, your cheers has made me feel very encouraged about continuing. I have a little boy so it's hard to keep snacks out of the house, but I will continue to try to be discipline especially since it's working.
Old 02-13-2008, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liza View Post
I have been trying to change my eating habits for the last couple of months. Cutting out much of the sweets and empty carbs, I checked my weight on Monday and I lost 8 pounds, I really estatic.
This is great, Liza... and big congratulations to you from me, too! Sometimes those little things make a big difference.