Old 11-24-2010, 05:44 AM

The fruits are the most important determinants of health. Green foods are especially good for circulation. These things really interesting. Normally I do not care if I ate the fruit. Sometimes after a good meal I take a banana or an apple, and in most cases, everything is fine, but sometimes I have stomach pain.
Old 11-26-2010, 01:07 PM

Fruit has so many health benefits. Strawberries are loaded with vitamin C, potassium, fiber, and folic acid, making them a necessary staple in everyone’s diet. Bananas can stimulate the production of hemoglobin in the blood. Apples are loaded with fiber, and are high in vitamins, making them delicious and excellent for weight loss efforts.
Old 11-27-2010, 06:42 AM

The fruits are important for health. Green foods are especially good for circulation. Its really interesting things. Normally I do not care if I ate fruit. Sometimes after a good meal I take a banana or an apple, and in most cases, everything is fine but sometimes I have a stomach pain.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:00 PM

Fruits are best thing in tatse and nutrition, i always prefer fruits on pizzas and burger but problem is children do not have such eating habbits to eat fruit they prefer junk food but we should bring the change
Old 11-30-2010, 09:12 AM

The fruits contain essential vitamins that your body needs to stay healthy. Oranges and other citrus fruits, strawberries and many other fruits containing vitamins C and E, which are important antioxidants that protect the body from damage caused by free radicals.
Old 09-28-2012, 06:29 AM

Fruits are best diet food. Fruits contain vitamins that are important for our body. There are so many fruits but i like banana and grapes. Apple is also a best fruit. I prefer fruits because fruits are natural food.