Go Back   NutriQuiz Forums > Exercise & Fitness > Fitness Training

Old 11-13-2010, 04:56 AM

In my opinion, I think people today are likely to want their weight loss, try to always drink a couple glasses of water before each meal, you will feel more full and you do not eat so much and doing regular exercise,is really good for losing weight.
Old 11-14-2010, 06:43 AM

Weight loss, medical, health or physical fitness in terms of reduction of total body mass, fluid, body fat or adipose tissue and / or lean mass, namely bone mineral deposits, muscle, tendon damage caused by a means of and other connective tissue.There why some people are overweight, as are many reasons. It is interesting to know what your metabolic rate has a big impact on your weight loss program.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:40 PM

Eat Vegetables are useful for weight loss. Vegetables in low in calories. It is high in water content. Vegetables is fat free. Vegetables are low in sodium. It's contain phytochemicals and antioxidants. Vegetables are low in carbohydrates. It's rich in fibres.
Old 11-19-2010, 02:05 PM

Weight loss tips :

- Daily drinks 9-10 glass of water
- Do regular workouts
- Avoid oily or junk food
- Eat only home made food
- Avoid meat and stop smoking
- Reduce your stress level
Old 11-20-2010, 04:33 PM

Cardio is an important part of weight loss. If you are serious about losing weight, but do not want to do cardio workouts, then you are requiring your diet to make it all work. At the end of the day, count the number of calories you eat / drink. Be as specific as possible. After adding it all, you now have the total number of calories you eat each day.
Old 11-23-2010, 02:01 PM

Well some weight loss tips are given below:

-Diets too high in fat promote overweight and obesity.
-Numerous studies have linked table sugar consumption of calories has increased.
-You can reduce your hunger by increasing your intake of dietary fiber, which fills up when you feel full, but eat less.
-Some researchers believe that excess weight is the result of foods that people feel they are allergic.
Old 11-24-2010, 04:48 PM

Well,Here nice sharing about the weight loss.I like this type information.This type information are very useful for every persons.
Old 11-26-2010, 05:25 AM

Weight loss, medical, or total body mass, fluid, body fat or adipose tissue and / or lean mass, namely bone mineral deposits, muscle, tendon and other connective tissue of an instrument in terms of physical damage caused by the lack of fitness health. Weight loss and not a dream, it will turn into a reality. Three Genie weight loss as you choose where you do not want to wait for the grant.
Old 11-26-2010, 06:16 PM

It does not matter that fruits and vegetables that are currently available in season. Most people do not extract the control of eating junk food and too much fat. So the main cause. I want to say that all people have started with fresh fruit and also avoid fatty foods and undesirable. Although you also have to make their diet. I am sure it would be more useful.
Old 12-16-2010, 06:00 AM

"I have a dance background and when I found jazzercise, I said, 'Thank God.' If somebody told me I had to go out and run five days a week, I'd still weigh 185 pounds," says Anne Geren, 41, who lost 55 pounds and has kept it off for 13 years.