Old 11-24-2010, 05:57 AM

Organic foods are bad foods health.Organic have a higher value, but I see many people buying traditional foods, rather than going for organic food. I tend to buy the spinach, which is an organic, in addition to not buy anything from organic produce.
Old 11-25-2010, 11:06 PM

Organic foods are made in a way that complies with organic standards set by national governments and international organizations.Organic foods are made according to certain production standards.A food that has been produced without artificial fertilisers and that has not been subject to treatment with synthetic pesticides or growth promoters of any type, including hormones and antibiotics. Minor variations in the standards may exist across countries.Organic foods may have higher nutritional value than conventional food.
Old 11-26-2010, 01:05 PM

Organic foods are very helpful than ordinary food. Organic food is better in quality than conventional food. Organic food tastes better than non organic food. You get more nutrients from organic foods.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:04 PM

I prefer organic food as i grow rosemarry and mint in my kitchen garden some times chilies and tomatoes
Old 01-30-2011, 06:41 PM

Its expensive may be because its growth is slower than other , i love to have it but its very expensive sometimes its out of budget