Old 05-16-2012, 11:26 AM

Location: Ultralife Healthcare Limited 2 Printers End Gatehouse Way Aylesbury Buckinghamshire HP19 8DB
Smile Benefits of taking banana

Banana health benefits are comparable to any other type of fruit.

In fact, bananas have several positive benefits that many other fruits do not have.

These yellow-skinned fruits are ideal for health because they have a sweet taste that most people enjoy.

Because of this, it is easy to implement bananas into a daily diet.

Bananas are also convenient because you can carry them with you whenever you are in a hurry.

Knowing the banana health benefits and the other positive things that bananas can be used for will likely give you a new appreciation for this popular fruit.

A Banana a Day…
Instead of eating an apple each day for optimum health, the adage should state that a banana each day keeps the doctor away.

The banana health benefits far outweigh those of the apple because it has many more vitamins and nutrients than their round counterparts.
Old 09-28-2012, 06:22 AM

Banana is my favorite fruit. It has lot of benefits. Banana contains iron and vitamins that are best for energy. We can get protein with eating banana daily. This post is wonderful and very informative for me. Keep sharing new and healthy information friends.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:15 AM

Location: Ultralife Healthcare Limited 2 Printers End Gatehouse Way Aylesbury Buckinghamshire HP19 8DB
Default thanks for replying

Thanks Ronaldo for replying.Most people like this fruit because it has no seed and no difficulty in eating.
Old 10-14-2012, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lav.katherine View Post
Most people like this fruit because it has no seed and no difficulty in eating.
That is correct, even baby can eat bananas because its soft and almost no seeds at all. We always have bananas in our house, we eat them every after meal, though I eat them anytime I want, not only after meals.
Old 10-17-2012, 06:06 AM

Default hmm yup agree

Yes i do agree that baby like it just because it is soft , tasty and healthy , full of phosphorous. More you can smash it with boil potato and have a good taste. you can make banana dish .. fruit chart simple like just pepper and salt and cream and sugar in it.
Old 07-21-2014, 07:12 AM

Banana is a world's healthiest food.
It's a good source of the iron, protein, Potassium, Magnesium, fiber, and energy.
It helps to overcome the depression, improve the mood, improve cardiovascular health, enhance athletic performance, and build the muscles.