Old 01-16-2008, 08:46 AM

Default why do you diet and exercise?

Because you feel you should? Because you want to lose weight? Because you want to live more healthy?? What are your reasons?

I wanted to lose some weight and I have but still need to lose some more pounds. Right now though my focus is on living and eating more healthy. I want to be pregnant soon so I believe it is good to have started a healthy lifestyle before that happens.
Old 01-16-2008, 11:27 AM

I exercise because when I didn't I was run down, had less energy and didn't feel good about myself. When I'm exercising I feel more full of life, I seem to get sick less often and I look better
Old 01-17-2008, 04:53 AM

I exercise to get off the extra pounds that I gained in a while, but though I lose the weight still I would continue exercising because I want to be staying fit & healthy.
Old 01-19-2008, 12:04 AM

I do it because I feel that when I do I have a lot more energy throughout the day. I actually can tell when I don't exercise because I get tired much more easily.
Old 01-20-2008, 10:21 PM

I actually enjoy exercising...I always have. I'm simply having a difficult time fitting it into my current work and home schedule.
Old 01-22-2008, 02:26 AM

When I do exercise it makes me feel better. I just don't seem to have the time lately though.
Old 01-27-2008, 04:43 PM

I want to lose weight and be more confident. I want to be able to go shopping and not be embarassed. Those are my main reasons for dieting.
Old 01-27-2008, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debrajean View Post
I actually enjoy exercising...I always have. I'm simply having a difficult time fitting it into my current work and home schedule.
that's one reason I forgot, I really enjoy my workouts as well. I feel they give me a lot of stress relief as well
Old 01-28-2008, 05:36 AM

I do not do diets however I do food changes in the way that I eat. Instead of potato chips I will eat raw carrots and other vegetables. I eat this way as it gives me more energy and helps me to feel better. With exercise I like feeling a sense of accomplishment that I did something great to help my future.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:12 PM

I exercise and try to eat healthier because I want to feel better about my body. I am very thin, but I would like to have a more muscular body.