Old 02-13-2008, 05:21 PM

A good medical check up may be in order, unless there are others in your family with the same problem. Thyroid issues might be creating some imbalances.
Old 02-14-2008, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanadu324 View Post
I know I'm underweight, but how do I rectify that?

If you've tried everything you've said, then I'd suggest that you're NOT underweight. We're all built differently, & it sounds to me as if you're meant to be as you are. Be happy with it!

Green-Moo
Old 02-15-2008, 05:42 PM

It's true that you may just be built that way. Just the same, if you're intent on gaining weight then just be cautious not to eat bad foods like constant red meat or junk food because aside from any potential weight gain these are quite bad for other aspects of your health. Good luck but be safe.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanadu324 View Post
Ok, here's the skinny.
I'm 5'8" and about 102lbs, or so. I'm trying to put on weight, however, no matter what I do, I gain about a pound or so, and then it's gone. I've tried eating more frequently, eating more carbs, working out, nothing seems to work. I know I'm underweight, but how do I rectify that?
Well i suggest the only and only is Zumba. Its is the best for giving you the best figure. Also follow good,very fresh healthy and low calories and try for vegetarian food. Also youy can to Yoga and its postures.
Old 10-27-2010, 01:39 PM

I am under weight and 5 feet 3 or 4 to about 95 pounds yet. My weight fluctuates a lot, anywhere from 90 to 105 depending on the week. I tried to put a little weight can have more muscle, but were unsuccessful. Remember to maintain a healthy diet. You can eat fatty foods, but do not over do it.