Old 01-31-2008, 02:59 AM

I exercise because it energises me, calms me when I get easily flustered. I diet simply because I want to stay in a desired weight bracket and also to have a healthy lifestyle.
Old 05-07-2010, 09:25 AM

Through exercise we can improve our mood and health.Eating well is crucial if you are to maintain a suitable weight. When you engage in physical activity, you burn calories.There are other benefits of a healthy diet. Food is an important part of many social events, and is a major way of connecting with other people.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:01 AM
Banned

I diet and exercise regularly because it keeps me fit and healthy. Due to the regular exercise i feel myself to be active and energetic throughout the day.
Old 07-22-2010, 04:26 AM

Physical activity stimulates various brain chemicals that may leave you feeling happier and more relaxed than you were before you worked out. Regular aerobic exercises, such as brisk walking, jogging, swimming, biking, dance and racquet sports are the best forms of exercise for lowering cholesterol levels and building a strong heart. When you engage in physical activity, you burn calories.
Old 07-22-2010, 05:11 AM

There are so abounding diets to accept from these canicule that it's ambagious to apperceive which diet will plan best. Some dieters about-face from one diet to the next in the achievement that one will aftermath added weight loss. Most diets will aftermath weight accident and some will advice us lose it faster than others. However, what we all absolutely wish from a diet is the accident of fat food from the body. If you charge to chase a 1200 calorie diet yield a attending at the 5 diet samples below, they are just over 1200 calories each. The 1200 calorie diets were never acclimated on two afterwards canicule they were followed day by day again again afterwards day five. This was done to absolute any accessible absence in vitamins or minerals.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:34 PM

I prefer diet and exercise schedule regularly. The reason is that it keeps me fit, increase the concentration in my work, increase the ability if the work and main thing is that I sleep in deep.
Old 08-02-2010, 06:12 PM

I do diet for to lose my weight . And exercise for keep my body feet and health . The both the things done by us is good for our health.
Old 08-22-2010, 10:05 PM

I seem to have more energy when I exercise and always feel better on the mornings that I exercise. It is good to be in a routine of exercising, it is much more effective and healthy when practiced everyday.
Old 09-25-2010, 12:10 PM

Well, I want to enjoy life style and to enjoy healthy life style there is require to maintain the health and to maintain the health the best option is to follow the schedule of the exercise and diet program. Another thing is that there is also require to avoid the stress, depression and worries.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:04 PM

My trainer told me this is more effective than running at the same pace for one straight hour (or even half an hour). He says you burn more calories, fat, and tone your muscles. I burn about 500 calories, whereas when I jog at a regular pace for 45 minutes I only burn 360 calories.