Old 11-17-2010, 07:57 AM

I'm not sure about a diet of cabbage, but I know a soup with cabbage and tomato, one of my friends do to help them lose weight. It has almost no calories, and you can just eat as much as you want. I think most people shower does cabbage, which is negative. But I really liked this soup. I thought about several times and just did not get around him. Even my daughter who was about 11 when she liked. I could not live by myself
Old 11-18-2010, 06:48 PM

Cabbage provide some useful when the proper nutrition, physical. These compounds known as glucosinolates. These compounds work to prevent it sometimes carcinogenic substances harmful to the liver.
Old 11-20-2010, 10:18 AM

The diet of cabbage soup diet is a radical weight loss designed around a high consumption of cabbage soup low in calories over time, seven days.the is the essence of the cabbage soup diet plan . Although the plan may seem simple and sound after the letter is very difficult.
Old 11-23-2010, 07:56 PM

The Cabbage Soup is one of the useful trick to reduce the weight of a body.it reduce approximately10 pounds of a week.the cabbage soup contain the negligible calories.so it would be useful to maintain our body.
Old 11-24-2010, 05:52 AM

Cabbage is a very good health, and greatly helps to reduce body weight. Many people prefer the smelly or hate the taste. So advice would be happy that you can cook the cabbage a bit and add the lemon juice, salt and pepper powder on it.
Old 11-27-2010, 06:39 AM

The diet of the diet of cabbage soup is a radical weight loss designed around a high consumption of cabbage soup low in calories over time, seven days.the is the essence of the diet plan cabbage soup . Although the plan may seem simple and sound, after the letter is very difficult.
Old 11-29-2010, 05:02 AM

The cabbage soup is very important on the diet. You must eat the soup every day.You can lose weight with the cabbage soup diet, easily and quickly. The multi-vitamin offers iron, vitamins and minerals. You should eat green vegetables, cabbage soup and lean proteins. The recipe for the cabbage soup is also very simple to make.
Old 11-29-2010, 11:33 AM

I heared about cabage diet but i never tried i go for half hour brisk walk and just avoid high calorie products
Old 11-29-2010, 04:12 PM

Burning fat soup diet is based on the heat soup, including ignored. In addition to soup, you eat to lose more weight. It must be sound, called on people to eat every day cabbage soup diet, as long as you like. After all, dieting is like listening to but the rapid weight loss foods, you can eat unlimited.
Old 11-29-2010, 04:55 PM

In today's world, there are millions of people who are overweight. Obesity is in March, and many people seek a way to lose unwanted pounds quickly. There are many methods that those who want to lose weight can use, we follow a diet.