Old 01-21-2010, 04:44 AM

Default Wal-Mart style of protein supplements?

I usually buy like Optimum Nutrition but a friend of mine tells me he saves money by buying his protein powder at WalMart for a lot cheaper. You think this would be just as effective if you use a lot? Or is it a lot worse?

If it is a good idea, why does no one do it?
Old 02-23-2010, 09:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterhook View Post
I usually buy like Optimum Nutrition but a friend of mine tells me he saves money by buying his protein powder at WalMart for a lot cheaper. You think this would be just as effective if you use a lot? Or is it a lot worse?

If it is a good idea, why does no one do it?
it think you share nice information about protein powder , if any body want to buy they will keep in mind that.....
Old 06-30-2010, 06:39 AM

There are lots of protein powder will be available in the market and also available on the web sites it can also provides lot of information and suggest you more ideas regarding the protein powder . From Wal-mart protein is good but some time it is a cheaper product .
Old 11-10-2010, 02:57 PM

Heres what to do, I always break the amount of protein per gram of product you use then break out the amount paid per gram. You may think it is cheaper, but if it goes through more bottles in the time spent by and it may be cheaper in the long term.
Old 01-31-2011, 10:12 AM

Whey protein is the ultimate source of protein! It's the highest quality of protein available. Whey protein is a rich source of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), containing the highest known levels of any natural food source.

Whey protein is one of 2 types of protein that comes from milk (the other being casein protein). It's made during the process of cow's milk being turned into cheese. When the milk is being turned into cheese, the whey protein is a by-product.