Old 02-20-2008, 03:11 AM

Default What made you want to lose weight?

What motivated you all to make the decision to lose weight? For me it was travel. I love taking trips, but the extra weight was making it hard for me to get around. I went on an Alaskan cruise last summer and couldn't go on some of the tours I wanted because I couldn't do the walking that was required. I hate feeling limited that way, so I decided it was time to get serious about my diet.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:34 PM

I had a aunt who was very fat and as a child I decided that I would do everything possible to avoid that weight. Plus the diseases that comes along with being fat.
Old 02-20-2008, 11:17 PM

Default what made you want to lose weight?

I was always thin, but as I got older I find I eat less but weigh more then I ever did. I want to lose weight so bad but it seems so hard now.
Old 02-22-2008, 11:01 AM

I have been pretty thin too, but the last 5 years I have gained more then 20 pounds and that scares me a bit. I want to get back down 10 pounds and stay there.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:39 AM

I was a fat man and this hurts a lot when I meet a girl so I decided to loose weight and I succeed.

Last edited by JamesSmith; 02-25-2009 at 10:18 AM.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:57 AM

Red face

Many people suffer from weight problems. Doctors recommend that if you are overweight you can help to reduce your risk of many diseases by losing weight. Whether you need to lose a little weight or more you can find the best way to lose weight. There are many methods of losing weight available. With so many choices it can be difficult and confusing to decide on the right one. Many weight loss methods are unsafe and should not be used for any length of time
Old 10-15-2009, 06:47 AM

The best vitamins nutrition supplements cannot be the one-a-day type and the reason is simple. One tablet cannot hold all that's needed in necessary quantity as it would be way too large to swallow. One-a-day vitamins are probably a waste of money as studies have shown. When trying to design your own supplement plan, however, it's easy to end up with a dozen or more individual substances to take daily, which is both a hassle and costly.
Old 01-21-2010, 04:58 AM

A healthy weight loss diet is the perfect solution to the health problem. I think health weight loss diet involves proper nutrition and regular exercise.

Fast ways to lose weight
Old 02-02-2010, 12:30 PM
Banned

Default After breakfast, make water your primary drink

After morning serving of food, make water your prime drink. At morning serving of food, proceed ahead and drink orange juice. But all through remainder of the day, aim on water rather than of juice extract or soda. The mean American consumes an additional 245 calories a day from supple drinks. That's almost 90,000 calories a year -- or 25 pounds! And study displays that regardless of the calories, sugary beverages don't initiate a sense of fullness the way that nourishment does.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:29 AM

I watched the scale go up and up and up and up and up, until it reached 150..that was the biggest I have been in long time,
And I took control and said no more.....
For me it wasn't all about losing weight it was about, getting healthy. and fit, I used to get winded walking up the stairs.
Now I work out 6-7 days a week, and love every minute of it.
________
Vermont Medical Marijuana Dispensary

Last edited by alexjoan; 04-08-2011 at 07:09 PM.