Old 01-27-2008, 03:29 AM

Default Healthy recipies

Lets share our healthy recipies. I am becoming a better cook and I love to try new things. One of our favorites are home made pizza made of a wholemeal pita bread.

For 2 people:

1-2 wholemeal pita breads
1 jar of salsa (the one you normally use for chip dipping)
a handful of meatballs (handy if you have some leftovers)
a handful of shredded cheese.

spread salsa over the bread. Cut meat balls in two and sprinkle them over the bread. Top with cheese. Bake on 200 C for about 10 min (until cheese has melted)

If we have lots of salad we only make one pizza. You can vary to topping according to what you like. It taste great, its very quick to make and so much more healthy then take away pizza.
Old 01-27-2008, 10:33 AM

I saw this one in a magazine and it is delish! Strawberry flavored rice cakes with fat free cool whip spread over it and one juicy strawberry to top it off! Low calorie, sweet and fulfilling!
Old 02-09-2008, 01:38 AM

I hate fish. However I do know that I should eat it every once in a while. I did a search on the net for 'easy fish recipe' and found this one.

I cut out the olives as I'm not a fan and served with cous cous instead of salad. It was soo good. I never thought I would say that about anything fish, but this one really is.
Old 02-09-2008, 02:19 AM

I really like Asian recipes, some of which I feel are to be healthy. I am trying to avoid certain foods which are high in fat or carbs. I cannot really mention specific recipes as there are many to mention.
Old 02-09-2008, 03:10 PM

I have one I fall back on when I'm extremely busy and don't have time to think about cooking. I poach salmon in some olive oil, a sprinkiling of thyme and two bay leaves and I throw in a can of brown lentils.
Old 02-19-2010, 07:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndsey View Post
I have one I fall back on when I'm extremely busy and don't have time to think about cooking. I poach salmon in some olive oil, a sprinkiling of thyme and two bay leaves and I throw in a can of brown lentils.
Ingredients

8 ounces fat-free cream cheese
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
1/2 cup orange juice
4 apples, cored and sliced

Directions

Place the cream cheese on the counter to allow it to soften, about 5 minutes.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsH View Post
Lets share our healthy recipies. I am becoming a better cook and I love to try new things. One of our favorites are home made pizza made of a wholemeal pita bread.

For 2 people:

1-2 wholemeal pita breads
1 jar of salsa (the one you normally use for chip dipping)
a handful of meatballs (handy if you have some leftovers)
a handful of shredded cheese.

spread salsa over the bread. Cut meat balls in two and sprinkle them over the bread. Top with cheese. Bake on 200 C for about 10 min (until cheese has melted)

If we have lots of salad we only make one pizza. You can vary to topping according to what you like. It taste great, its very quick to make and so much more healthy then take away pizza.
I am glad to find some who have interests like me. Your this pizza recipe is really wonderful. It watered my mouth. I would like to suggest you to use the mix sauce of tomato, garlic, ginger and green chillies.
Old 05-07-2010, 09:29 AM

Healthy recipe for healthy health is Sweet ginger tisane. Here I can write how make that recipe.

Ingredients

5 cups water
1/3 cup chopped fresh ginger
1/2 cup lemon juice
1/3 cup firmly packed fresh mint leaves
5 tablespoons dark honey
2 lemon, cut into 3 wedges
Old 06-30-2010, 06:42 AM

There are so many healthy recipe are available in the market but you have to create with own then you have to some thing tasty and healthy . Then lot many items you can do for these there are lots of suggestion can be required on the internet and it might be helpful for health .
Old 07-22-2010, 05:44 AM

The human heart works tirelessly. Do you apperceive in an boilerplate lifetime, the affection beats added than two and a bisected billion times, after anytime pausing to rest. Like a pumping machine, the affection provides the ability bare for life.