Go Back   NutriQuiz Forums > Diet & Nutrition > Dieting & Weightloss
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2008, 09:09 PM

Can't imagine so badly wanting to lose weight that I ould live off cabbage! yuk!
Old 02-04-2008, 09:55 PM

I haven't tried it yet, but I came very close, even started buying the ingredients. I didn't go through with though, I decided I would have to stay home if I was going to have that much cabbage in my life , I couldn't get the time off from work.
Old 04-19-2010, 12:57 PM

It is really very good idea to have cabbage diet. Cabbage is very good for health and helps a lot in reducing body weight. Many people find it stinky or hates its taste. So i would be glad to advice you that you can boil the cabbage slightly and add lemon juice, salt and pepper powder in it. its very tasty and good for health.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:42 AM

As per my experience Cabbage Soup Diet is the best diet.This is really very good for weight loss.It is a radical weight loss diet involving consumption of low-calorie cabbage soup for seven days. Usually considered a fad diet, Cabbage soup diet is meant for short-term weight-loss. The typical diet is said to reduce 4.5 kg of weight in a week's time, however, nutritional experts claim that it is almost impossible to lose that much fat within a week.
Old 06-21-2010, 05:35 AM
Banned

I don't believe this will work very well. The issue is to just consume cabbage for some time right? If I endeavoured to consume just cabbage for permits state 3 days. I would be actually ill of cabbage for certain and I furthermore accept as factual I would overeat on all the 'good' stuff I missed out of when I was back to usual eating,
Old 07-22-2010, 05:17 AM

Remember: This diet should alone be followed for 7 canicule at a time, with at atomic two weeks in between.

1) Day One:
Fruit: Eat all of the bake-apple you wish (except bananas). Eat alone your soup and the bake-apple for the aboriginal day

2) Day Two:
Vegetables: Eat until you are blimp will all fresh, raw or adapted vegetables of your choice. Try to eat abounding blooming vegetables and break abroad from dry beans, peas and corn.

3) Day Three:
Mix Canicule One and Two: Eat all the soup, fruits and vegetables you want. No Baked Potato.

4) Day Four:
Bananas and Brush Milk: Eat as abounding as eight bananas and alcohol as abounding glasses of brush milk as you would like on this day,

5) Day Five:
Beef And Tomatos: Ten to twenty ounces of beef and up to six beginning tomtoes. Alcohol at atomic 6 to 8 glasses of baptize this day to ablution the uric acerbic from your body. Eat your soup at atomic already this day.
Old 09-15-2010, 06:59 AM

Eating different kinds of Cabbage like red cabbage which increase your intake of vitamin C and other important nutrients. If you do not enjoy this red cabbage then served with boiled or fried.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:03 AM

Cabbage soup diet is the best diet.This loss.It is a really good weight is a radical weight loss diet, with consumption of cabbage soup low calorie for seven days. Generally considered a fad diet, cabbage soup diet is planned for the short-term weight loss. The typical diet is said to reduce the plenty weight a week, but nutrition experts say it is almost impossible to lose so much fat in one week.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:17 AM

I too am on day 2 of diet. In fact, I really like soup. I added parsley, V-8 juice and garlic to it. day of vegetables today, and I am the bread shortage and something sweet. I am really looking forward to tonights baked potato.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:29 AM
Banned

In today's world, there are millions of people who are overweight. Obesity is increasing and many people seek a way to lose unwanted pounds quickly. There are thousands of diets on the market today, one of the oldest, the cabbage soup diet. Claims made for the cabbage soup diet range from the ludicrous, that is fat cabbage soup itself has properties of engraving on the dubious..