Old 02-06-2008, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3plus3 View Post
I haven't taken vitamins in years. I need to. I used to take chrominium picolate (I think is what it was called) and vitamin E a lot.
I had heard that chrominium picolate helped in weight loss. I tried it but never really saw any difference in my weight. I guess I was misinformed on that one.
Old 02-11-2008, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetochat View Post
Does anyone take a multi-vitamin supplement? I sometimes wonder if I should and often go through phases but I have never stuck to anything for long enough to notice any benefit. Anyone found something they recommend?
I take (and have been taking for quite a while) a multi vitamin, a calcium supplement, and an extra vitamin C every day (well every day that I remember to do it ). I also have a cup of blackstrap and honey once in a while.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:30 PM

I don't know if multivitamins works for me because I have not noticed any significantly difference. Maybe it's because I don't always remember to take them.
Old 02-13-2008, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liza View Post
I don't know if multivitamins works for me because I have not noticed any significantly difference. Maybe it's because I don't always remember to take them.
I'm not sure you'd notice a difference from *taking* them, but you might notice a difference if you *weren't* taking them. That's why I choose to take a multi... no way to know what my health would be like if I wouldn't be taking them.
Old 02-22-2008, 06:48 PM

I got sick far less often when I lived with my parents and had access to a daily multivitamin. Really I should be buying them anyway but they're one of the things that are hard to justify when you don't have much money. I'm a total advocate of their benefit though as I have definitely noticed a difference when not having them on hand.
Old 02-23-2008, 02:26 PM

I don't think it can hurt to take a daily multi-vitamin, but it's more important to eat a good choice of foods & get the correct vitamins & minerals that way.
Old 02-23-2008, 07:12 PM

When I remember, I try to take a multi-vitamin. I've been following a pretty stringent weight loss regimen recently, and I'm sure I'm probably not getting enough of all the vitamins and minerals we're supposed to have.
Old 10-12-2008, 12:06 AM

spammer;....
Old 09-27-2010, 04:27 PM

The first thing you probably do when you are making decisions as to whether or not you should buy a certain supplement is look at what it contains.