Go Back   NutriQuiz Forums > Diet & Nutrition > Dieting & Weightloss
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2010, 10:42 AM

This is best for everyone. I am not sure about a diet of cabbage, but I know that a tomato soup with cabbage and one of my friends do to help you lose weight. Almost no calories and can eat almost as much as you want. I think most people cabbage is soft, which is declining. However, I really liked this soup. I thought on several occasions and have not had the opportunity to him. Even my daughter about 11, which was when she liked. I could not live well.
Old 11-17-2010, 07:57 AM

I'm not sure about a diet of cabbage, but I know a soup with cabbage and tomato, one of my friends do to help them lose weight. It has almost no calories, and you can just eat as much as you want. I think most people shower does cabbage, which is negative. But I really liked this soup. I thought about several times and just did not get around him. Even my daughter who was about 11 when she liked. I could not live by myself
Old 11-29-2010, 11:33 AM

I heared about cabage diet but i never tried i go for half hour brisk walk and just avoid high calorie products
Old 11-29-2010, 04:55 PM

In today's world, there are millions of people who are overweight. Obesity is in March, and many people seek a way to lose unwanted pounds quickly. There are many methods that those who want to lose weight can use, we follow a diet.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:17 AM

Cabbage is a very good health, and greatly helps to reduce body weight. Many people prefer the smelly or hate the taste. So advice would be happy that you can cook the cabbage a bit and add the lemon juice, salt and pepper powder on it. its very tasty and healthy.
Old 07-22-2010, 05:17 AM

Remember: This diet should alone be followed for 7 canicule at a time, with at atomic two weeks in between.

1) Day One:
Fruit: Eat all of the bake-apple you wish (except bananas). Eat alone your soup and the bake-apple for the aboriginal day

2) Day Two:
Vegetables: Eat until you are blimp will all fresh, raw or adapted vegetables of your choice. Try to eat abounding blooming vegetables and break abroad from dry beans, peas and corn.

3) Day Three:
Mix Canicule One and Two: Eat all the soup, fruits and vegetables you want. No Baked Potato.

4) Day Four:
Bananas and Brush Milk: Eat as abounding as eight bananas and alcohol as abounding glasses of brush milk as you would like on this day,

5) Day Five:
Beef And Tomatos: Ten to twenty ounces of beef and up to six beginning tomtoes. Alcohol at atomic 6 to 8 glasses of baptize this day to ablution the uric acerbic from your body. Eat your soup at atomic already this day.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:03 AM

Cabbage soup diet is the best diet.This loss.It is a really good weight is a radical weight loss diet, with consumption of cabbage soup low calorie for seven days. Generally considered a fad diet, cabbage soup diet is planned for the short-term weight loss. The typical diet is said to reduce the plenty weight a week, but nutrition experts say it is almost impossible to lose so much fat in one week.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:17 AM

I too am on day 2 of diet. In fact, I really like soup. I added parsley, V-8 juice and garlic to it. day of vegetables today, and I am the bread shortage and something sweet. I am really looking forward to tonights baked potato.
Old 11-20-2010, 10:18 AM

The diet of cabbage soup diet is a radical weight loss designed around a high consumption of cabbage soup low in calories over time, seven days.the is the essence of the cabbage soup diet plan . Although the plan may seem simple and sound after the letter is very difficult.
Old 11-27-2010, 06:39 AM

The diet of the diet of cabbage soup is a radical weight loss designed around a high consumption of cabbage soup low in calories over time, seven days.the is the essence of the diet plan cabbage soup . Although the plan may seem simple and sound, after the letter is very difficult.