Old 11-24-2010, 05:47 AM

Healthy weight loss plan is one that takes care of the body and helps you lose weight in a balanced way, in a natural way to cut you, without being too hard on your body. The most effective combination, which can be reached from this is that diet and exercise.
Old 11-25-2010, 10:57 PM

I have always wanted to lose weight and I've always tried. I said to myself it will be a day when I stop eating all that bad food and become healthier, but never worked for me. Two days after I started eating healthy I would get stressed out about something and jam some unhealthy food in my mouth. i dont know how many times it has happened to me, but I know it's too many.i eventually want to stick something and be proud that I have done something I really wanted. I'm tired of going back to my unhealthy lifestyle.
Old 11-26-2010, 05:31 AM

Eat a diet of foods with plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables.If you need to lose weight, choose a well balanced diet like Weight Watchers diet, rather than a whim diet.Use milk dairy products low in fat in the diet subjects. In general, eating fruits and vegetables that are currently available during the season. In the weight loss that can not burn calories, saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium and sugar.
Old 11-26-2010, 11:07 PM

Yes, I want to lose my weight.Every week, I found myself answering a lot of problems, ranging from personal to universal, to the vast detail of cute.I really think a lot of people out there more concerned than they look weight was overweight.Losing health consequences, very simple, you have to set goals, persist them.Water is by far the best drink, you can, if you lose weight ideas.

Last edited by arnoldatwater; 11-27-2010 at 06:26 AM.
Old 11-27-2010, 06:43 AM

A plan healthy weight loss is one that takes care of your body and helps you lose weight on a balanced, natural way that you trim down without being too hard on your body. The most effective combination that can achieve this goal is to diet and exercise. A good indicator of a plan for healthy weight loss is one that involves both of these aspects.
Old 11-28-2010, 07:57 AM

Many weight loss methods are safe and should be used for any length of time. You need to lose some weight or more, you can find the best way to lose weight.
With so many choices can be difficult and confusing to decide on the right.
Old 12-04-2010, 04:45 AM

The basic truth is: you can not lose weight if you burn more calories than you consume. To do this you must eat less, exercise more, or - ideally - do both. A weight loss plan will help to correct. Reduce the consumption of refined carbohydrates - cakes, cookies, crackers, sweets and candies. A healthy diet to lose weight this way is especially important if you are wondering how to lose belly. If you find it difficult to organize healthy meals that can help you lose weight, check out my favorite book of plans for weight loss.
Old 12-14-2010, 10:52 AM

want to loose weight as - I want to be respected more, I want nicer clothes that i actually want,I want to feel better about myself have more confidence, I want to improve my appearance, I want people to see me as a person not a thing.
Old 12-18-2010, 09:02 AM

No need to lost me weight i am already slim not smart yet
Old 01-20-2011, 01:00 PM

Use low-fat milk-dairy products in eating. Mostly eat fruits and vegetables that are currently available in-season. In lose weight you can not eat calories, saturated fats, cholesterol, sodium, and sugar. Daily maintain a physical activity that achieves fitness and balances energy expenditure with calorie intake.