NutriQuiz Forums

NutriQuiz Forums (http://www.nutriquiz.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fitness Training (http://www.nutriquiz.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   what is your favorite exercise? (http://www.nutriquiz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139)

rashidrayenz 10-05-2010 07:02 AM

Well, I can choose from swimming more sex ....

I practice for various reasons I have different kinds of love ....

I love swimming when it hot outside, and I embrace it or injured my body (joints, muscles / bones) and is easy on you. I spurts of your exercise routine when I'm easy access or to hurt a lot more physical as part is used.

Because of my competitive nature, I have to say though my favorite thing to play games could be.

jimtrailor 10-06-2010 01:50 PM

Swimming is my favourite exercise. There are plenty of reasons to swim. It is a great cardiovascular exercise. Swimming builds muscle mass. Swimming burns lots of calories. Swimming is great for arthritis or back problems person. Swimming gives great advantages to your heart. Swimming is a healthy activity with both physical and mental benefits.

kaileesteven01 10-13-2010 05:08 AM

Well, my favourite exercise is aerobics. Aerobic exercise is a type of exercise heart rate and respiration raise for a continuous period of time. This overload of the heart and lungs and makes them work harder than at rest. There are several options to choose type of aerobics exercise. Cycling aerobics, swimming, walking, and stepping are all examples of aerobic exercise.

albertcolin 10-13-2010 10:50 AM

There are many types of exercise. But Swimming is my favorite Exercise. Absolute favorite. All this is linked to water and for me it really so long as the water is not frozen. Reviews are going hiking. Get up, get out, walk. No matter where. Less noise better. Camping is not just exercise, but all that is physical is my stuff. Up to draw their own water. There have been many more that I enjoyed it too, but I never get old.

ainsleymorey 10-19-2010 05:29 PM

Mine favourite exercise are:->
1)Walking,
2)Cycling,
3)Swimming,
4)Yoga
5)Push up.....

cube12ic 10-25-2010 05:35 AM

I love doing exercise. I do Gymnastics, Yoga, Pt exercises etc. But my the most quickly effective and favorite of mine is Zumba and Aerobics are the best. Its just like party. We enjoy lot in it. It tones the body shapes and creates a aura of enjoyment.

claudiajenfer1 10-26-2010 12:32 PM

Well, my favourite is exercise is yoga. Yoga exercises helps to treat diseases such as hypertension, diabetes, arthritis gastrointestinal disturbances, fatigue, posture, heart disease, asthma. It revitalize the heart, brain, muscles, nerves, and increases vitality.Yoga is the best way to tone muscles and make you stronger. It also maintains your metabolism and promotes flexibility, discipline, attention and ease of movement.

dejonthompson01 10-28-2010 12:58 PM

Aerobic is my favourite exercise. A regular aerobic activity leads to lower blood pressure reduces the risk of strokes and heart attacks. It also reduces levels of fat and cholesterol in the arteries. Fats and cholesterol are the culprits that clog arteries, leading to atherosclerosis and coronary artery disease.

lakirarodricks 10-29-2010 06:59 AM

I agreed with their feet. When the two boys, we tend to take lots of walks. Why I hate the winter, why not get out of our walks as we usually do during the summer.

princehallowen22 11-01-2010 01:43 PM

I love to walk and climb in the heat. In cold weather, I used to work in the house on the Wii or a workout video but I would also like outdoor things like skiing, sledding and skating.