NutriQuiz Forums

NutriQuiz Forums (http://www.nutriquiz.com/forums/index.php)
-   Dieting & Weightloss (http://www.nutriquiz.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Healthy recipies (http://www.nutriquiz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160)

radleywotson 09-03-2010 05:35 AM

Awesome share, Thanks, I have one I fall back on when I am busy and do not have time to think about cooking. I poach the salmon in a little olive oil, thyme and a sprinkling two bay leaves and I throw in a can of brown lentils.

johnrembo09 09-06-2010 07:53 PM

I like your post about healthy recipes. Here i want to share my thought about it.

* Eating healthy can also help you stay healthy and avoid costly long term illnesses.
* Ask yourself if you are really hungry. You may really be thirsty, so try drinking a glass of water first. During a meal, stop eating before you feel full.
* Walk, bike or jog when going somewhere. Climb stairs instead of taking an escalator. Try to do something active for a total of 30 minutes every day.
* Eat a variety of nutrient-rich foods.
* Balance your food choices over time.

earlycoyle 09-15-2010 06:50 AM

According to me all types of salads are very healthy. They provide all type of vitamins,calcium etc. Moreover there is no side effects also. I appreciate for your two recipe which is include salads.

adambision 09-17-2010 10:57 AM

There are so many healthy recipes available on the market, but you need to create your own then there is something tasty and healthy. Then a lot many things can make a lot of these proposals can be obtained on the Internet and can be useful to health.

simoncolias 09-20-2010 10:05 AM

I am dieting, so I watching my classics too. My advice, joined a d simple? delicious salad. You can add nuts, berries, salad dressings, sauces. My favorite and healthier? just lettuce, tomatoes, maybe when I want, and we just sprinkled Negar, tops maybe.

johnysmith0009 09-20-2010 06:14 PM

It is very useful and interesting information for everyone. Everyone can share their thoughts on the subject. I really do not know what kind of information. Thanks for sharing such information.

Alicia23 10-11-2010 09:22 AM

The roots of healthy recipes is under your control. The truth is that you are in full control of your eating habits. You decide if you want to cook healthy meals at home or in restaurants and if you use ingredients cooking healthier and less fattening foods.

seoconsultant 10-13-2010 05:45 AM

There are so many healthy recipes available on the market, but you need to create your own then there is something tasty and healthy. Then a lot many things can make a lot of these proposals can be obtained on the Internet and can be useful to health.

stefanflemings 10-28-2010 07:42 AM

The first full week of healthy dinner recipes, seven days of different meals your family will love!

1. Rice & Bean Burritos
2. Grilled Chicken Sandwiches
3. Baked Ziti with Mushrooms
4. BBQ Pork Tenderloin Kebabs
5. Hearty Clam Chowder
6. Beefy Deep Dish Pizza
7. Zesty Turkey Burgers

lakirarodricks 10-30-2010 07:02 AM

I hate fish. However, I do not know what I should eat in a while. I did a search online easy recipe fish and found this. I cut the olives because I am not a fan of cous cous and served with a salad instead. E was soo good. I never thought to say that all fish, but this really is.